To back up all data related to your account and all your subscriptions:
To back up data related to your account and websites, go to Account > Back Up Websites.
you can choose to back up:
- Only settings of websites, without data.
Select Domain configuration.
- All settings and data except for mail accounts and messages in mailboxes.
Select Domain configuration and User files and databases.
- All settings and data including mail accounts and messages in mailboxes.
Select Domain configuration, Mail configuration and content, and User files and databases.
- Only mail accounts and messages.
Select Domain configuration and Mail configuration and content.
- To backup all data, select Full.
A full backup can include either configuration or configuration and content, depending on what you selected in Back up.
- To back up only the changes made since the time of the previous backup, select Incremental.
Incremental backups always contain configuration with content, including databases. Database-related content is included in full, while web and mail related content is backed up incrementally. If no backups have been created yet, the first backup will be a full backup.
- Email notification on backup completion. If you want to be notified of the backup completion, type your email address.
- 36 Users Found This Useful
What is a Reseller Shared Hosting?
A reseller is a seller of web hosting accounts. Being a reseller you will be able to establish...What are the benefits of a reseller account?
For someone who has multiple sites and want to set up a control panel for each of his domain or...Do you allow overselling?
Yes, overselling is allowed.Can I change control panel branding for my reseller account?
Yes, you’ll be able to brand the service as your own from WHM.What technical knowledge is required to become a reseller?
Basic knowledge in the use of HTML and scripting languages, familiarization with FTP/publishing...