Updating the cPanel VPS quota is very easy, you can do this directly from the WHM of your cPanel VPS server. Simply follow the step-by-step directions outlined below on your cPanel VPS server:
- Login to the WHM on your cPanel VPS (Use the login information in your welcome email).
- Click the "Quota Modification" link under the heading "Account Functions".
- Select a domain or a user and click the "Modify" button in the bottom of the page.
- Enter the new quota amount in the "Quota" field and click on the "Change".
Congratulations, the new settings have been applied onto your cPanel VPS web hosting account.
If the settings, have not been applied, this generally means that your cPanel VPS server doesn't have quota support enabled, which needs to be enabled prior to doing this again.
- 96 Users Found This Useful
Kindly share some details about VPS hosting?
We are currently offering VPS hosting services from two different locations (USA &...What is Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting?
Virtual Private Servers (VPS) are the most advanced step in server virtualization technology and...Why should I choose VPS hosting?
You can choose the Virtual Private Server if you are designers, webmaster and if you are running...What level of control do I receive with my VPS package?
We provide you with full root access to the system which means you can modify server...Do you perform data backups for VPS users?
Yes, we do provide free weekly backup of VPS users which could be obtained upon request.