Changing a domain name within your cPanel VPS hosting service isn't complicated. However, it needs to be done in a step-by-step process to ensure that the process is completed correctly. Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Login to the cPanel VPS WHM (The login information is in your welcome email).
- Select "Modify an Account" on the left menu under "Account Functions" within WHM.
- Select the domain you wish to edit and click the Modify button.
- Replace the primary domain name from the textbox called "Domain" with the new domain.
- Confirm changes by pressing on the save button.
That's it. The domain name has been changed on your cPanel VPS hosting account. You should be all set.
- 23 Users Found This Useful
Kindly share some details about VPS hosting?
We are currently offering VPS hosting services from two different locations (USA &...What is Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting?
Virtual Private Servers (VPS) are the most advanced step in server virtualization technology and...Why should I choose VPS hosting?
You can choose the Virtual Private Server if you are designers, webmaster and if you are running...What level of control do I receive with my VPS package?
We provide you with full root access to the system which means you can modify server...Do you perform data backups for VPS users?
Yes, we do provide free weekly backup of VPS users which could be obtained upon request.