Addon domains are basically unique domains where sites are hosted. Before you create an add-on domain to your cPanel, please make sure that nameservers in your domain registrar are set to the correct addresses. Addon domain files will be hosted in corresponding subfolder of your public_html folder. Creating addon domains will allow you to manage multiple domain names from one account.
1. Access the Addon Domains tool by clicking on a corresponding icon on your main cPanel screen.
2. Enter the domain name you wish to add. Avoid entering "http://" and any slashes at the end
3. By default cPanel will set a corresponding FTP Username and Document Root folder which are going to be the same as your domain name. Go ahead and make changes if you wish to
4. Set your FTP password and press "Add Domain"
- 49 Users Found This Useful
What do I need to register a domain?
Many Country Code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs) have requirements to protect the integrity of their...What character restrictions apply to a domain name?
Most domain names have a minimum of 3 and a maximum 63 characters. A domain name may contain...Can I reserve a domain at Temok?
Unfortunately it is not possible to reserve domains. Until a domain has been registered it is on...I have ordered for a domain at Temok, why is it not registered yet?
While we do our best to process all applications as fast as possible, there is often a delay with...Why do I need a domain name?
Domain names are your Internet address. Most domains are registered by businesses as a way of...