Subdomains are standalone websites with unique content. For example, mail.mydomain.com is a subdomain of domain.com. Subdomains do not require you to register a unique domain. To create your subdomain, follow these steps:
1. Login into your cPanel control panel
2. To access Subdomains Domain tool click on "Subdomains" icon on your main cPanel screen
3. Enter subdomain name you wish to create and choose corresponding main domain.
4. Change the folder where subdomain files will be hosted at in "Document Root" field or leave default one and click on "Create" button
- 65 Users Found This Useful
What do I need to register a domain?
Many Country Code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs) have requirements to protect the integrity of their...What character restrictions apply to a domain name?
Most domain names have a minimum of 3 and a maximum 63 characters. A domain name may contain...Can I reserve a domain at Temok?
Unfortunately it is not possible to reserve domains. Until a domain has been registered it is on...I have ordered for a domain at Temok, why is it not registered yet?
While we do our best to process all applications as fast as possible, there is often a delay with...Why do I need a domain name?
Domain names are your Internet address. Most domains are registered by businesses as a way of...